Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where is the place to get warhammer in malaysia?

Suddenly I have this urge for warhammer 40,000 tabletop sets.

Can any Malaysian tell me where I can buy this stuff in Malaysia?Where is the place to get warhammer in malaysia?
Japan, I think is the closet store.Where is the place to get warhammer in malaysia?
You might have some luck in Singapore.

I found magic cards there a while back and I think I did it just by looking in the phone book. I kept one of the business cards just not sure where it is right now. I'll have look and try to get back to you on that.

Good luck.



Wow, I found 'em!



From a business card;

Comics Mart PTE Ltd.

10 Jalan Serene

#02-05 Serene Ctr

Singapore 1025

phone 566-4213



This one I've written and not sure any more if its one reference or many (I think it's one and if it's the one I remember this guy was really helpful)...



there's an email

mirage2@mbox3singnet.com.sg



Mage Haven

Games City

(not sure if these are two separate names or part of the same one)



guys name was Lionel Yuen

587 Bukit Timah Rd

#02-34 Coronation Shopping Plaza

Singapore 269707



Hope one of them is still there.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment