Friday, March 2, 2012

I tryed to play Warhammer online, unfortunately it says my memory is too low?

I just bought this game today, and Its and I downloaded it. When I finally got it installed and tryed to play, it quickly jumps to a message that reads, virtual memory is too low, Warhammer will now terminate. It does this no matter how many times I try. What do I have to do in order to have enough memory space to play it?I tryed to play Warhammer online, unfortunately it says my memory is too low?
Need to increase your pagefile(aka virtual memory).



"Start - Control Panel - System - Advanced Tab - Click Settings under Performance - Click Advanced Tab - Click Settings under Virtual Memory - Check Custom box - enter

TWICE your RAM in Minimum and Maximum boxes. Click OK/APPLY all the way out. Restart your machine."



I tryed to play Warhammer online, unfortunately it says my memory is too low?
buy more RAM, or maybe you can try rebooting and reinstalling, but most likely it is the RAM. How much RAM do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment