Friday, March 9, 2012

What kind of paint is the Citadel paint for Warhammer 40k miniatures?

I'm a noob and was looking to get into the warhammer game-scene thing, and i've been making plastic model airplanes for years now, can I just slap some of my Testor's on the models or, what?What kind of paint is the Citadel paint for Warhammer 40k miniatures?
I refer you to my previous answer:



http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>What kind of paint is the Citadel paint for Warhammer 40k miniatures?
It doesn't matter what type of paint you use to paint your minis (another term for warhammer models). I have been using some of my paints which I use for my other models on these if I don't have the colour I want in my Citadel paint collection.What kind of paint is the Citadel paint for Warhammer 40k miniatures?
Citadel paint is a high quality paint that blends and mixes well. You can use what ever paint you want to. You probably are going to need to put on a base coat first. My son has use acrylic paint along with a base and top coat on his figures
I believe it's acrylic paint. You should prime the mini with either white (if it will be mostly light colours) or black (if it will be mostly dark colours)

No comments:

Post a Comment