Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I go online to get more into Warhammer?

I recently bought a Warhammer starter kit for my nephew from the Games Workshop and I'm really impressed how cool it is. I bought a few of the guide books and wow, it's really intense and indepth. I also purchased the psp game so that I can wrap my head around the table top game. Where online could i get more into it and find more information that I can relay to my nephew. Thanks.Where can I go online to get more into Warhammer?
Yeah, less than an hour to learn, years the master. Not many games have that title anymore.



http://www.games-workshop.com/ is the homepage. You can see details about their other games too.

One thing you will have trouble with at the start in the construction and painting of your models. Make it fun and if it starts to get tedious, have a break and do it tomorrow. Good advice for a starter, i say.
  • fun girl games
  • what is radiation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment