Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best place to buy warhammer online game cards?

I am just starting to play Warhammer online and I have been looking around trying to find a good deal on a game card (30 or 60 day subscription). I have not found any good deals yet. If someone knows a website or store that sells them cheaper than the regular price, please let me know, thanks =)What is the best place to buy warhammer online game cards?
There is no where I no of that they would sell them cheaper than regular price ( as I have yet to see this done on any game card ever! ) ...



except for on ebay ( I have seen some like 5$ cheaper ), but would you really trust getting something of that nature from ebay? Its so easy to get gyped.What is the best place to buy warhammer online game cards?
Only places I know where they might be available to get is a local gaming store. Like gamestop. Or Wal-Mart supercenter. I'm sry I dont were there best deal would be to get them at but I know where your coming from when trying to find the best deal on them cards, I play World of Warcraft and I have to buy the cards for it aswell.What is the best place to buy warhammer online game cards?
if ur in australia......



games work shop

No comments:

Post a Comment