Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Were can i find good substiutes for warhammer 40k city terrain?

I can't afford the pre-built stuff and im not artistically savy enoughf to make it myself, I just feel like i must be able to find crap like this at a wallmart or somthing. Any ideas of were i can get cheap warhammer 40k city terrain substitutes cheap?Were can i find good substiutes for warhammer 40k city terrain?
http://www.amera.co.uk/product.php?range鈥?/a>



These guys are the cheapest of the cheap, and their vacuformed terrain can look flimsy at first but, well based and with a coat of Roughcoat spray, it's robust, flexible and good-looking on the tabletop. My club uses loads of it.



Just don't buy the roads. They're a bit rubbish.Were can i find good substiutes for warhammer 40k city terrain?
Tyler, my son makes these board games much bigger and at a cheaper cost. Get in touch with me at patriciaironmonger@att.net and I can send you samples. They are high quality. He plays in the big tournaments.

Report Abuse

  • little ceasers
  • home bars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment