Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What server is the best in Warhammer Online?

What is the best server for Warhammer Online?I like free PVP and just got back into the game, but the server I am on is a barren wasteland.



So where should I go, where is all the action? Or is this game dead?What server is the best in Warhammer Online?
I actually just transferred over to the Iron Rock server and have not looked back since. I have an Order toon on that server and the PvP has been great since day one. There is almost always at least 1-2 warbands running around in the T1-T3 areas (can't tell you about T4 since I haven't made it that far yet :D) fighting against the same number of Destro warbands. I have been successful in leveling my Warrior Priest solely off of open RvR and scenarios. If you choose to transfer over to Iron Rock and are on Order - I hope to fight with you! But... if you're a destro-kinda guy.. good luck when Order rolls around ;)



Oh... just a heads up.



Iron Rock almost always has a "HIGH" pop rating for Order and during the extremely popular play hours, destro sometimes registers as "FULL" meaning you might have to wait a few minutes to log in. I've never had to wait on Order, however. Just thought this might influence you one way or another. Good luck finding a better server!What server is the best in Warhammer Online?
Well for starters, the game is not dead. My Server, Magnus, is pretty consistent and is pretty even in the Destruction vs Order Department. There are a lot of big guilds that run Tier1 through 4 content on a daily basis, although honestly most of the people who play are playing in T4. I'd say check it out.





http://itstobaditshorrible.com for funny videos and My view on why Warhammer online is Better than WoW. Updated Daily.What server is the best in Warhammer Online?
I play on Praag. It is fun, active, but there are no queues :)



Both sides are relatively balanced, with both cities under attack in the past week. If you play destruction, send a tell to Lolstomp (me).

No comments:

Post a Comment