Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Video Card problem with Warhammer Online Age Of Reckoning ?

Hey everyone, I have windows vista and I wanna play Warhammer Online but when I went on "Can you run it" It said I need to update my video card. I need pixel shader 2.0. Any idea where I can update it?

Thanks alot.Video Card problem with Warhammer Online Age Of Reckoning ?
If you want to get the most out of Warhammer Online I heavily suggest getting a good video card and plenty of RAM. Especially since you are using Vista.



The pvp atmosphere makes the game a bit more intense on your system than the PvE and small scale PvP of WoW since you'll have such large numbers of players on your screen at one time and, often, be trying to kill or be killed by a large portion of them.Video Card problem with Warhammer Online Age Of Reckoning ?
Well you need to find out what your video card is, its spec, and you can find that out by going to programs . run . type in dxdiag



It will show what type of card you have, then you can go to that manufactures website and down load the latest drivers. Warhammer has a list of what video cards will run the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment