Friday, March 9, 2012

How should I start a Vampire Counts army? - WarHammer

Alright, so i've been playing Warhammer 40k for several years now. Now 2 of my friends have decided on starting Fantasy very soon and would like to get an "early start" advantage over them on it. :)

I have decided on Vampire Counts.

Now I ask you a couple questions. What is a great way to start off a Vampire Counts army?, I plan on simply overwhelming my opponent with mass infantry and fear, so what boxed sets and how many of each should I purchase?. Im not sure if you still need to choose a bloodline, so if I do then.... which bloodline?

I have a $175 budget to spend on models.

Thanks for reading my question!How should I start a Vampire Counts army? - WarHammer
You should start by getting the book 1st. If you want to overwelm your opponent by raising you can go for the vampires and go magic heavy. This will help you raise more guys. You should start of with basic core units like skeletons or crypt ghouls. I would say get 5 boxes cause you are gonna constently raise more. Also get a vampire or 2 and get for some hard hitting units get black knights, grave guard, or a vargulf. Vampire win by overwhelming other armies with numbers and combat resolution. once you beat them in combat and you out number them they will run unless they cause fear or are immune to phsycology. Vampires are a very expensive army but a very good army. How should I start a Vampire Counts army? - WarHammer
I would First off get the codex, and get a few boxes of skeletons, Necromancer and maybe ghouls. For your special units I would suggest Graveguard and Black Knights. As for bloodline I would suggest von carstein



you can find out a lot of this information here



http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=cat50038%26amp;aId=2500006



  • dragon age console
  • alliance 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment