Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What would you recommend getting for an Eldar army in Warhammer 40,000?

So far, I have a box of Eldar Guardians. I also have the Eldar Codex and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, but I find both rather confusing. I need to know what kind of HQ to get and what other troops to get. If you have any other information about starting an army in Warhammer 40,000, that would also be appreciated.What would you recommend getting for an Eldar army in Warhammer 40,000?
There is a lot to consider when starting to play Warhammer 40k, but lucky for you, your getting off on the right foot. I would recommend getting an "Eldar Battle force" and a general Eldar Far Seer. However, by far the best thing you can do is hang out at your local game shop where people play Warhammer. Shadow a few games and ask questions (be polite and not intrusive). Start out small bring a few men and fight a few 500 point battle until you get the hang of things and then expand from there.



If you have any more question about Warhammer 40k ask me on my blog at "warhammer40k.tumblr.com" Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment