Friday, March 2, 2012

What is a compatible graphics card for my computer (Dell Vostro 200 ) and Warhammer online?

What is a compatible graphics card for my computer (Dell Vostro 200 intel Celeron)? I bought warhammer online yesterday and sadly my graphics card didnt work with it =( So what graphics card could I use to make sure this game runs smoothly and would work with this computer?What is a compatible graphics card for my computer (Dell Vostro 200 ) and Warhammer online?
All you need is a card that supports pixel shader 2.0. get one with 3.0 and 256mb ram on the gfx card



Oh and you should get your ram up to 2gb or so.What is a compatible graphics card for my computer (Dell Vostro 200 ) and Warhammer online?
According to Dell's specifications (see source 1), your computer has a PCI Express x16 slot. This is the (fastest) dedicated video card slot for most modern computers at the time of writing.



So all you do is pick one of these cards listed on Warhammer's website (source 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment