Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find a free Warhammer army builder?

I have just started playing Warhammer and wanted to try and form my own army. Recently, I just started with orcs and goblins and was wandering where I could find a template or something to put my ideas on.Where can I find a free Warhammer army builder?
Personally, I've never used an army builder to put together my armies.



Start an Excel spreadsheet and insert each unit or characters options on a different line, then use the 'sum' function to add everything together.



You can also make a 'total' by making a sum of all the unit subtotals.Where can I find a free Warhammer army builder?
you can get a trial of Wolf Lair's army builder but you are limited to 3 units



http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?context=army_builder

No comments:

Post a Comment