Friday, March 9, 2012

What can i do to make my Warhammer Online run faster i surpass the recommended requirements, i just lag so bad?

What can i do to make my Warhammer Online run faster, i surpass the recommended stuff my computer is only a year old with 2 processors and an amazing video card and sound card i need some help. also i have basically cleared all of my hard drive WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?What can i do to make my Warhammer Online run faster i surpass the recommended requirements, i just lag so bad?
dude. its not your computer. you must have a not to good internet connetion. it would be that if your comp is that good. you can upgrade your net. or even though your comp can handle it you might have to run on a low grapghics setting
  • gas mileage calculator
  • little ceasers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment