Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What can I do to thank the Gods for my good fortune in my game of Warhammer?

I have had a crushing victory in my game of Warhammer this afternoon. What can I do to thank the Gods for my good fortune? I played Warriors of Chaos versus the High Elves. I think thanks are in order to Khorne for imbuing my warriors with great strength as well as Tzeentch who weaved the fate of my dice so that they'd roll in my favour.



What can I do to thank them ?What can I do to thank the Gods for my good fortune in my game of Warhammer?
get a girlfriend and some friends thats called a decisive victory
. . . . *cough cough* God.What can I do to thank the Gods for my good fortune in my game of Warhammer?
Drop another $500 on troops to swell the number of their followers.
You can simply just pray and tell him thank you. You can give money to the church. Or just do what he's says to do from the bible: DONT SIN!What can I do to thank the Gods for my good fortune in my game of Warhammer?
Feed 100 people if you can't, feed one. Quote from Mother Teresa
Try to get laid?
pray to the one TRUE GOD that you'll find a life
  • grimaldis
  • seattle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment