Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I keep collecting Warhammer fantasy or go in L5R and leave WHFB alone for a while?

I am a geek so there is no use of saying blablabla get out of it.

But what I am asking and since I play TK that which costs less exactly? I mean I love warhammer but if I like this L5R then I could go into that and leave warhammer for a while so which is better economically for me?Should I keep collecting Warhammer fantasy or go in L5R and leave WHFB alone for a while?
Stick with Warhammer, IT"S A MUCH BETTER GAME. and why spend money on something new after investing so much in to a game. Also if you wont a fun wallet-friendly game I would recomend MAGIC the gathering. I have a very succesfull deck that only cost me 15is dollars. I've beet decks that people invested a lot more money into, consistantly.
  • mail service
  • batman arkham city xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment