Friday, March 2, 2012

How can I attach the Dreadnought from the Warhammer 40k assault on black reach set to it's base?

I recently started playing warhammer 40k, and have bought the assault on black reach starter set. I have made the Space Marines dreadnought from the set, but I don't know how to attach it to the base - the only way i can is by putting it in the holes on the bottom, as there are no holes in the top! Can someone tell me what to do please!How can I attach the Dreadnought from the Warhammer 40k assault on black reach set to it's base?
You're supposed to cut through to the holes in the base. Use a sharp knife or bradawl and take care. Clear out the excess plastic (it's not very thick) and insert the pegs accordingly.



Or, of course, cut off the pegs on the feet and just glue the feet to the base.How can I attach the Dreadnought from the Warhammer 40k assault on black reach set to it's base?
Youve got two options.



1) drill out one of the hole guides at the bottom and put the peg on the dreadnought into the hole (my dreadnought had two pegs but didnt line up to two holes, so you may have to cut one of the pegs off).



2) just cut both pegs off and stick its feet to the top of the base, since this is what you will be doing with every other set of models you get. All the others dont have those base rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment