Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to play WarHammer Online but my comp was to slow to load World of Warcraft?

I have heard that Warhammer needs a good computer and video card.When i played WoW i was always lagging very bad and my comp wouldnt load the new citys. Does this mean my comp is to slow for warhammer?Will i need to get a new one or can i make this one faster?I want to play WarHammer Online but my comp was to slow to load World of Warcraft?
Both have about the same specifications to run the game.



If there is a lag, try to lessen the vid quality a bit, check to see if you have sufficient RAM.



If my game lags, tweak the vid settings in the game options, I tend to eliminate shadows, water reflections, vid quality of background, and so on...so it can run more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment