Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use regular super glue on warhammer 40k minatures?

I just bought imperial guard shock troops. There my first warhammer 40k items I've ever bought. Can I use regular super glue to put them together.Can I use regular super glue on warhammer 40k minatures?
Yes and I would recommend superglue because if you make a mistake you can easily disassemble your miniature again. I normally use polystyrene cement on plastic miniatures because it makes the strongest bond but it *melts* the parts together.



Before you start find some cheap acetone-based nail varnish remover (not the acetone-free stuff), if you get superglue on your fingers (which you will!) it will remove it.



Oh and take the time to remove the mold lines, mold lines will make even the nicest model look like a toy so it's important to diligently scrape them all off.Can I use regular super glue on warhammer 40k minatures?
my dad uses regular super glue on his.

No comments:

Post a Comment