Friday, March 9, 2012

Books on the afterlife and spiritual nature of Warhammer 40k?

I was wondering if there are any books that go into more detail of the faiths and afterlife in Warhammer 40k. I am a big fan of the series, and know about the faiths such as chaos and the emperor and all that, but I'd like a bit more detail on them. Thanks guys!Books on the afterlife and spiritual nature of Warhammer 40k?
Awesome question, and I'm glad to be able to introduce you to the even awesomer world of the Black Library. Google it- it's a series of books that are written about the Warhammer Universe- I'd recommend starting with the Eisenhorn books- Eisenhorn is an inquisitor who strays to the side of chaos while trying to perform his inquisitorial duties. It's a great read and a great introduction to the Black library materials. Enjoy!Books on the afterlife and spiritual nature of Warhammer 40k?
I don't know if there are any boocks on the subject but threw my reading i have found that when u die you join the emperer at the golden throne in songBooks on the afterlife and spiritual nature of Warhammer 40k?
Try the source books for the 40k roleplaying game, Dark Heresy.

They have a lot of background on the 40k world. They are published by Fantasy Flight Games. Most online book stores sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment