Friday, March 2, 2012

What are the best websites to buy Warhammer Fantasy/40K models online?

I've tried gc-minis, and they haven't picked up their phone in four days nor answered my inquire, and I don't know why.



If anyone can list some Canadian websites to buy Warhammer Fantasy models online, please do.What are the best websites to buy Warhammer Fantasy/40K models online?
Some webstores ship internationally for surprisingly low prices, why not try Maelstrom Games? Most of their Warhammer stuff has a 10-15% discount and free shipping Worldwide.

http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.ph鈥?/a>What are the best websites to buy Warhammer Fantasy/40K models online?
Ebay has them:



http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>



Also - you can filter your results to show only items that my be shipped to Canada by clicking on the "advanced" text next to the search field. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the "advanced" search page and in the "Locations" section you can specify to show only items that can be sent to Ireland.



If you don't already have an ebay account, you might want to consider getting one. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a 99% or better rating and over 100 sales. I have never had any problem as long as I have followed those guidelines.

Good luck!What are the best websites to buy Warhammer Fantasy/40K models online?
Hi there. Ebay is a good place but can require a lot of time and patience. I recently found a website called:

http://www.bitkingdom.com/



But they are down for the moment. I have called an talked to someone at their store before and they seemed nice and legitimate.

My advice would be to do what I"m doing; Keep checking until their site is up and running and then order from them.



I'm not even going to tell you about their pricing. Just trust me, you'll probably be as blown away by them as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment