Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I know nothing about Warhammer - but can I convert some of my homemade units to warhammer units?

I got some homemade units, warriors, - they look really good, they are professional . can I give them points and play with them with Warhammer?



Do they need a faction? Or whatever that is called?I know nothing about Warhammer - but can I convert some of my homemade units to warhammer units?
Potentially. It really depends on their appearance. Depending on how they look you might be able to use them as an existing unit. But otherwise you will have to write your own rules, and even then you can only use them in friendly games were the other player consents to its use.



If you wouldn't mind. i would love to see the models. If you could E-Mail me a picture of them my E-Mail is curtisthornsberry@yahoo.com. And after seeing them I will be able to give you a better answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment